Monday, March 18, 2013

Me Made March continues!

Days 16 & 17: Needless to say, I didn't leave the house (more like the kitchen) all weekend so this was my outfit for both Saturday and Sunday. Adorable apron from Boojiboo on Etsy, hoodie that I replaced the cuffs on and hand me down leggings from my Ma along with some hand knit thrifted legwarmers and my felted slippers from a great shop on Etsy. And if you ever want to know what I'm making all day in the kitchen, check out my Pinterest boards and you'll get a good idea. Day 18: This is one of my favourite tops that I made using just the front image area of a Dark Cycle shirt and attached it to a thrifted sweater. I carry these awesome t-shirts here at the shop and this one came with a blob of ink on the sleeve so the makers said to do what I want with it and they sent a replacement. Along with the sweater, I'm wearing a tube skirt I made using the bottom half of an old ratty shirt of mine along with some thrift store stretch knit fabric for the waistband. To finish off the outfit I've got my Voila leggings and my tried and true legwarmers that helped keep the mountains of snow out of my boots on my walk this morning.

No comments: