Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Bring on the heat!

So I've got a new project on my cutting table today! Last fall I decided I needed a pair of shorts to wear under my dresses when riding my bike to avoid any unwanted undie flashing. So I came up with a high waisted vintage inspired short that I've been wearing like crazy and loving them! Then this April I went to Las Vegas for the Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend and I knew I'd need a 50s inspired suit to lounge by the pool in so I made myself THIS! After posting pics on the Facebook page I got a bunch of people asking when there would be some at the store. I promised I'd add the project to my to-do list and low and behold, I've actually started fulfilling that promise!
I made up a couple pair today and even cut out patterns in a few different sizes! My idea is to have a range of sizes made up on the racks and then I can custom make them on request in your size. Swim suits are so tricky to fit and you might be a small for the top and a large for the bottom. This way I can make you YOUR size! So, stay tuned for more and I do plan on making the multi-option reversible tube tops, too!

No comments: