Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let's get cookin'!


So, my latest project is taking vintage half aprons and adding a dish towel panel to the top, silk screened with one of my clever images, thus making it a full super cool apron! Check out the first two I've made up!

I've got 8 more ready to put together and they should all be on the racks by the end of this week!








I also got a lovely package from Barb of Spiro Creations out in New Zealand yesterday. She sent us some new leather medicine bags and some great new fringe purses in the most beautiful colors. Come check them out!





Just a reminder to those of you yearning to learn some sewing skills, Melanie of Sew Free Winnipeg is having her first get together at her new studio tonight!

Get all the details by joining her Facebook page here.

No comments: