Friday, November 19, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

So, I made you some armwarmers and legwarmers to keep you warm! Here is just a small sample of what I made. I've got tons more along with a bunch of great hats, scarves, mitts, ear muffs and hooded scarves.




And I've been making more cards, as usual. I'm busting out a bunch of doozies for the first installment of This Ain't Your Grandma's Craft Sale happening next week Friday night at the West End Cultural Centre. I hope you'll all be able to make it!










I've also been busy loading up Sew Dandee and the other shops I sell my goodies at with my new switch plates! If you're in Nelson, BC check out former Winnipegger, Tara Davis's new shop Tara Davis Studio Boutique. I'm also in the Okanagan Valley in Penticton, BC at another great handmade shop called Propeller Clothing. Or if you're in Kitchener, Ontario I've got a bunch of my work at Rare Funk.








No comments: