Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's New!

I have to apologize for being a bad blogger lately. I've been preoccupied with the clean up process in the basement here at the store since the flooding on the weekend. Nothing of real monetary value was lost, it's just the clean up that's taking up my time and effort. I'm just trying to look at it as spring cleaning!

Anyway, this week I've picked up a couple new local lines that I know you're gonna love!

I've carried pucker up scarves by local seamstress and designer, Melanie Wesley's line Dizzy Dame but now she's brought me some of her beautiful clothing line plus some of her super unique leather corset cuffs and polka dot zip pouches! I had to snag one of her most adorable I'm A Doll dresses as soon as I saw it. Her sewing is impeccable and her eye for color combos is fantastic. And her up cycled leather corset cuffs are SO COOL! They'd be the perfect accessory for that grad outfit!

Jill Zurzolo brought in a few new spring bags with her signature giant ceramic button. Plus I now carry local crafter, Kami Goertz's line of stuffies called Marathon 1981. They're perfect for young and old and scream monster cuteness!

And I've been trying to find time to make some new bags, too so head on down to the village while the sun is still out and check out what's new here at Sew Dandee! Heck, come down in the rain, too! We're always open and even though the basement is a bit soggy it's always dry on the main floor!

1 comment:

Sybil said...

i love those cuffs!! haven't been in sew dandee for such a long time! :D

Animated Confessions