Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Stuffs!!

So, I'm making room for some new sunglasses which means I've marked down all the ones I have in the store now to $5!! That's right! Five bones! So, come load up!

Yesterday, the lovely and talented Tara Davis stopped by with lots of gifts for Sew Dandee! She has some new adorable charm necklaces and earrings that are drop-dead cute! Plus she's moving out west soon (insert tears of sadness) so she's emptying her closet of lots of fantastic, fun and brightly colored clothing for our second hand section! Her stuff always sells fast so get down here soon or risk missing out on that super awesome one of a kind piece!

And to top it all off, Amber of Mystery Girl Clothing in Edmonton sent out six new spring dresses that I'm in LOVE with! It'll be hard not to keep them all for myself! Come see them today!

F.Y.I. Sew Dandee will be closed tomorrow for Good Friday, open 10am to 6pm Saturday, closed Easter Sunday and then back to normal hours come Monday! Happy Chocolate Bunny weekend to you all!

No comments: