Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Time to pay it forward!

As a member of the Etsy Blogger Street Team, we're all doing a little feature on a fellow Etsy seller and team member to share some love among us crafty folks! And lucky me, I was featured by the aptly named Darling Dande on her blog. And now it's my turn!

The shop I get to gush about is Sugar Pine Boutique! This crafty Mama from Nevada makes delicious soaps and sews beautiful bags. Her whole shop has a very earthy, warm feel to it and this gift pack would be a wonderful gift for any occasion. Who doesn't like to smell good and feel great about using eco friendly products!? And I often find the cost of shipping to be a huge deterrent when I find soaps I want on Etsy but her shipping prices are fantastic!



She also dabbles in sewing and I'm in LOVE with this neck wrap made with recycled wool sweater pieces. It's a very clever design, in my opinion! And her purses are beautiful with the subdued colors and patterns. And a lot of her sewn items ship for FREE! How awesome is that!?

2 comments:

Sugar Pine Boutique said...

great blog, thank you for featuring Sugar Pine so well!! ; )

missprettyperfect said...

I'm totally impressed by the items and the feature! Wonderful!